- 3 medium peach
- 1 cup Marmalade, orange
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 pound pork loin
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together, chopped peaches, marmalade, 3 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, ginger, mustard, cinnamon and soy sauce.
- Place pork in a medium baking dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over pork. Roast for 1 1/2 hours.
- Approximately 30 minutes before pork is done, boil sweet potatoes.
- When pork is done, serve over a bed of spinach, sprinkle with cranberries and serve with sweet potatoes.
Calories: 912kcal | Carbohydrates: 113g | Protein: 74g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 252mg | Sodium: 585mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 90g