- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Drain and rinse black beans. Chop red bell pepper; thaw corn.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the lime juice, olive oil, honey and salt.
- Toss together the warm cooked pasta, beans, pepper, corn and dressing. Serve warm.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 351mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g