- 4 large naan
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lay out Naan bread on a large baking sheet. Spread each with sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cut all vegetables into smaller, bite-sized pieces, keeping them all separate.
- Add vegetables to Naan in a rainbow-like spread of colors. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes, allowing vegetables to soften and begin to brown.
- Serve warm with grapes on the side.
Calories: 566kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 973mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 22g