- 8 ounce Soba Noodles, dry
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 4 stalk green onion
- 3 medium carrot
- 2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 1/2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 10 ounce salmon
- 4 medium orange
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Cook soba noodles as directed on package.
- For dressing: Juice 1 orange into a sealable container (a mason jar works well). Add sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Dice mushrooms, slice onions, shred carrots and grate ginger; place into a medium bowl. Add soba noodles and half of the dressing; toss well and set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Drizzle grapeseed oil over salmon and season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Cook in skillet 3-4 minutes per side or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve soba noodles topped with salmon and drizzled with remaining dressing.
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 691mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 3g