- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 4 medium dates, Medjool
- 4 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Chop almonds and dates, and combine with oats, coconut, and raisins; place into a slow cooker.
- Melt the butter and then mix in the honey; add to the oats and stir to combine.
- Place a wooden spoon along the edge of the slow cooker and then put the cover on. This will allow the moisture to release so the granola becomes crispier.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- The granola will begin browning after about 3 hours, so be sure to watch it carefully. Once it reaches this browned stage, spread the granola out onto a baking sheet to cool.
- Serve with yogurt and thawed berries.
Calories: 740kcal | Carbohydrates: 112g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 79mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 37g