- 1 pound chicken breast
- 14 1/2 ounce tomatoes with green chilies, canned
- 2 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon coriander
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium onion
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 medium lime
- 2 cup grapes
- Place chicken in slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix together tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper and coriander. Pour over chicken.
- Top chicken with garlic, sliced peppers, and onion. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and slice into strips (or shred if desired). Return to slow cooker and mix with peppers and onions.
- Fill tortillas with chicken and veggies. Serve with lime wedges for spritzing and grapes on the side.