- 1 pound chicken breast
- 14 1/2 ounce tomatoes with green chilies, canned
- 2 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon coriander
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium onion
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 medium lime
- 2 cup grapes
Place chicken in slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix together tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper and coriander. Pour over chicken.
Top chicken with garlic, sliced peppers, and onion. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and slice into strips (or shred if desired). Return to slow cooker and mix with peppers and onions.
Fill tortillas with chicken and veggies. Serve with lime wedges for spritzing and grapes on the side.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 1330mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g