Slowcooked Fiesta ChickenPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 35 minutes
- 2 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Place all ingredients, except the cream cheese in crock pot. Cook 4 hours on high.
- Add cream cheese and continue on low for 30 more minutes.
- Shred chicken.
- Cut tortillas into triangles, and bake in oven for 3-5 minutes, until crispy.
- To serve: place a variety of lettuce greens on a plate, then the chicken mixture, topped with additional salsa and triangle cut tortillas.
Calories: 753kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 69g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 1429mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 14g