- 1 1/2 medium onion
- 4 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup (1 serving) Morningstar “beef” crumbles (vegetarian)
- 4 can diced tomatoes, canned
- 4 can (6 oz) tomato paste, canned
- 18 oz water
- 6 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 cup green beans
- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- Finely dice 2 cups of onions and 4 cloves of garlic.
- Put the oil in a large skillet and heat to medium low.
- Add the onion and saute util it is translucent. About 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 5 more minutes.
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker except the 12 ounce package frozen meatless crumbles. (about 56 total ounces diced tomatoes, 2 large cans or 4 smaller ones)
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours adding the frozen meatless crumbles the last two hours.
- If you want to cook on high then cook 3 to 4 hours adding the frozen meatless crumbles the last hour.
- Serve hot with spaghetti.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 497mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 22g