- 3 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 3 teaspoon chives, dried
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon onions, dehydrated flakes
- 2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 pound beef roast
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 6 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 6 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup arugula
- 2 cup grapes
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, dehydrated onion, dill, salt, and pepper. Rub all over the beef, then place in a slow cooker. Add broth, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours (or 4 hours on high).
- Slice the bell peppers. Remove roast from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker, along with the peppers. Cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve the beef and peppers on the rolls with sliced cheese and arugula, with grapes on the side.