- 3 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 medium sweet potato
- 6 medium carrot
- 2 medium onion
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce and curry powder in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Peel sweet potato and carrots, and cut into large chunks.
- Add vegetables and chicken (or beef) and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve with rolls and grapes. (Serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 452mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g