- 2 stalk celery
- 1 none chicken, 3 lb roaster
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon thyme, fresh
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 1 teaspoon sage, ground
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 40 clove garlic
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli, florets
- 3 medium carrot
- 1 medium mango
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- Cut celery into chunks and place on bottom of crockpot.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place on top of celery.
- Place herbs on top of chicken, then cover with whole garlic cloves.
- Put cover on slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Before serving, prepare brown rice as directed on package, and steam broccoli and carrots.
- Cut mango into chunks and mix together with dried cranberries.
- Serve chicken with rice, veggies, and fruit on the side.
Calories: 735kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 69g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 195mg | Sodium: 879mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 39g