- 1 medium onion
- 6 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 pound pork loin
- 4 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- 2 cup strawberries
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Slice onion and mince garlic. Place on the bottom of the crockpot and pour in broth.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sugar, chili powder, salt, cumin, and cinnamon. Rub over pork and place pork into crockpot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred pork with two forks.
- Toss together a salad of shredded cabbage and dressing. Add strawberries if desired, or serve on the side.
- Serve pork on rolls with salad on the side.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 873mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g