- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 16 ounce pork chop, boneless
- 4 medium potato, red
- 4 medium shallot
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium apple
- Dice onion, bell pepper, green onions, and carrots. Add to crockpot and pour in broth; top with pork chops. Cook on low for 5-6 hours until pork is no longer pink.
- Approximately one hour before pork has finished cooking, preheat oven to 400ºF. Place oven rack in the center of oven.
- Quarter potatoes and slice shallots in half; add both to a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread into a large baking dish and cook approximately 40 minutes until potatoes are browned and crisped around the edges.
- Serve pork with veggies, potatoes, and apple slices on the side.
Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 576mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 28g