Slow Cooked Pork ChopsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
- 4 none new potatoes, red or white
- 3 cup carrots, baby
- 4 none pork chop, boneless
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, condensed, reduced sodium
- 4 cup watermelon
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters if they are larger. Add to slow cooker along with carrots.
- Place pork chops on top of potatoes and carrots in slow cooker.
- Mix together the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and cream of mushroom soup. Pour over pork chops.
- Cook for 8 hours on low, checking for doneness around the 6 hour mark.
- Chop watermelon or scoop out flesh with a melon baller.
- Serve pork and veggies with watermelon on the side.
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 811mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 24g