- 4 none new potatoes, red or white
- 3 cup carrots, baby
- 4 none pork chop, boneless
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, condensed, reduced sodium
- 4 cup watermelon
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters if they are larger. Add to slow cooker along with carrots.
- Place pork chops on top of potatoes and carrots in slow cooker.
- Mix together the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and cream of mushroom soup. Pour over pork chops.
- Cook for 8 hours on low, checking for doneness around the 6 hour mark.
- Chop watermelon or scoop out flesh with a melon baller.
- Serve pork and veggies with watermelon on the side.