- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup evaporated milk, nonfat
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 medium banana
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, water, milk, honey and vanilla in a bowl; add to slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve topped with chopped pecans and banana slices.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 87mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 22g