- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 2 clove garlic
- 3/4 medium onion
- 1 large egg
- 3 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 14 1/2 ounce crushed tomatoes, canned
- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 2 cup green beans
- Mix beef, bread crumbs, chopped parsley, minced garlic, chopped onion and egg in a large glass bowl. Shape into meatballs the size of a golf ball.
- Mix the sauces and tomatoes in the crockpot; add meatballs; cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions before meatballs have finished cooking. Meanwhile, snap the ends off the green beans. Steam until crisp tender.
- Serve meatballs over pasta and green beans on the side.