- 4 medium potato, red
- 2 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 2 cup green beans
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 cup ketchup
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- Cut potatoes in half and place in crockpot. Add chicken, carrots, green beans, and roughly chopped parsley.
- Whisk together soy sauce, honey, ketchup, minced garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper. Pour mixture over chicken and veggies, cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hours (3-4 hours on high).
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 583kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 197mg | Sodium: 1064mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 38g