- 2 medium bagel, wheat
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 serving turkey sausage, ground
- 6 large egg
- 4 cup, cubes cantaloupe
- Toast the bagel halves to golden and spread the cut sides with cheese. Dice 1/2 an onion and the garlic.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the garlic and the sausage to the pan. Cook until browned, breaking it up as much as possible. Once the sausage is brown, drain off any grease. Remove sausage mixture to a plate. Add eggs to the skillet and cook until just set.
- Serve Sleepy Joes by spooning sausage on to cut side of bagels and top with eggs.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 336mg | Sodium: 730mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g