- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 clove garlic
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 medium clementine
- Add quinoa and broth to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and continue to simmer on low for 15 minutes or until the liquid has fully absorbed.
- While quinoa cooks, dice celery, mince garlic, and chop tomatoes. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add veggies and garlic to hot oil and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add oregano, salt, pepper, and chopped artichoke hearts. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat; keep on stove over warm burner. Once quinoa has finished cooking, add in vegetable mixture and chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- Serve with clementines on the side.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 620mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 12g