- 2 medium carrot
- 1 fruit Pears, asian
- 5 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 1/4 cup, sliced ALMONDS
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Slice carrots and pears. Combine shredded cabbage with sliced carrots, pears, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over the top.
- Toss to coat, and serve immediately.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 193mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g