- 1 tablespoon salt free all-purpose seasoning
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 medium cabbage
- 8 medium carrot
- 8 medium potato, red
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, white wine
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 pound beef steak, any cut
- 2 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix the all-purpose seasoning with the ground mustard, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- Remove core from cabbage and cut into wedges, peel carrots and cut into thirds, rinse potatoes and slice in half. Place veggies into a large bowl and mix with half the seasoning blend and 2 tablespoons of oil. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, until tender, stirring once halfway through.
- While veggies roast, make a dressing by whisking together 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar, chopped dill, mustard and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- When veggies are approximately 10 minutes from being done, slice steak into two halves, lengthwise; rub with remaining seasoning blend. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Cook each side of steak for 2-3 minutes, or longer if preferred. Place onto cutting board to rest for 5 minutes. Slice against the grain.
- Remove veggies from the oven and drizzle with dressing just before serving with steak and sliced oranges on the side.
Calories: 729kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 876mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 15g