- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 2 medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- Dice onion; mash avocados. Add to a mixing bowl along with lime juice and 1/8 teaspoon salt; mix together.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Season fish with remaining salt and then add to hot skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until flaky. Remove from heat and cut into smaller pieces.
- Warm tortillas. Cut tomato in half, remove seeds, then chop.
- Add fish and avocado mixture to each tortilla. Top with tomatoes, and serve with pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 211mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g