- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 12 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 stalk green onion
- 4 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cut chicken into cubes; set aside.
- Peel carrots, cut into 3 inch long pieces, then slice each into quarters. Cut pepper into 3 inch strips and cut onions into 3 inch pieces. Mince garlic.
- Add all ingredients–except pineapple–to a large pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook covered for 15 minutes, continuing to stir occasionally.
- When almost all the water has been cooked out and the chicken is no longer pink, remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 1105mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g