- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 2 medium banana
- Spray a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Place cottage cheese, eggs, and oats into a blender and mix until smooth. If mixture appears to be too thick, add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time, more if you desire a thinner batter.
- Pour batter 1/4 cup at a time onto griddle and cook until pancakes begin to bubble. Flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve topped with butter, maple syrup, and sliced bananas.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 217mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 22g