- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 large egg
- 1/8 cup maple syrup, pure
- 5 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, syrup, and oil. Set both bowls aside.
- Peel, core, and grate apples; chop strawberries.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined; fold in the fruit.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cup evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 88mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g