- 4 each chicken breast
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup, sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup, chopped pecans
- 4 slice, medium bread, Italian
- Add chicken and barbecue sauce to crockpot; stir to be sure chicken is coated. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Before chicken is finished cooking, prepare salad: Roughly chop lettuce and slice strawberries; drain oranges, reserving 2-3 tablespoons of liquid. Add lettuce to a large bowl along with all fruit. In a small bowl whisk together reserved liquid, honey, and the juice of one lemon; pour over salad, and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with feta and pecans.
- Serve chicken with salad on the side and a slice of Italian bread.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 1032mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 43g