- 4 ounce fettuccine pasta, dry
- 1 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 15 ounce crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 12 ounce shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta to al dente as directed on package; set aside.
- While pasta cooks, dice mushrooms, onion, and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium. Add mushrooms, onion and pepper. Season with oregano, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes, then add tomatoes. Stir in flour and cook for 2-3 minutes more; sauce will begin to thicken.
- While sauce cooks, sauté shrimp in a separate skillet over medium heat; cook 3-4 minutes until pink. Toss shrimp into sauce and continue to cook 5 more minutes.
- Top pasta with sauce, and serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 451mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 19g