- 3 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 medium pear
- Shred carrots; chop cucumber, bell pepper, spinach, and tomato.
- Toss all vegetables together in a bowl. Add in ranch dressing and shredded cheese; mix well.
- Fill each pita with 3/4 cup vegetable mixture.
- Serve with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 541mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 24g