- 6 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parsley, fresh
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 10 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions, then drain–reserving 1 cup cooking water–and return to pot to keep warm (stir in a bit of oil if desired to keep the noodles from sticking together).
- Meanwhile, heat grill (inside or outside) to medium, and season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through; remove from heat and cut into strips.
- While chicken cooks, halve tomatoes, cube mozzarella, chop parsley, grate or shred Parmesan (if needed), slice olives (if desired), dice bell pepper, and slice cucumber.
- Add the chicken, tomatoes, parsley, butter, and both cheeses to the pasta and toss to combine. If mixture is too dry/thick, add reserved water a little at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, olives, bell pepper, and cucumber. Top with your favorite dressing before serving.
- Serve pasta with salad and grapes on the side.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 355mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g