- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 fruit (2″ dia) kiwi
- 2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- Spread peanut butter and jam onto bread slices and make sandwiches.
- Using food cutters, cut the sandwiches into fun shapes. Peel and slice kiwi.
- Pack sandwiches along with sliced kiwi, yogurt, broccoli, and cauliflower into lunchboxes to go, or serve immediately at home.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 461mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 29g