- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice provolone cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- Spread bread with mayonnaise; add ham, cheese, and spinach, forming sandwiches. Use a cookie cutter to cut into fun shapes.
- Slice cucumbers; mix cranberries and orange wedges together.
- Serve immediately, or pack into lunchboxes to go.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 895mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 31g