- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup spinach
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 2 cup strawberries
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add milk and spinach to a blender and mix well, breaking down the spinach as much as you can; stir into the dry ingredients.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cup-fulls onto the hot skillet and cook 2-3 minutes until bubbles form.
- Flip pancakes and cook an additional 2 minutes until golden; repeat until all batter has been used.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut each pancake. Arrange onto plates into clovers, using 3 hearts for the leaves and a part of the leftover pancakes as the stem.
- Spread with butter and drizzle with maple syrup; serve with sliced strawberries on the side.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 194mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g