This simple, low-sodium spin on a favorite chicken dish is packed with flavor and ready to add some color to your plate.Print Pin Rate
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 lb chicken breast
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium (4-1/2″ long) pepper, banana
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 fruit clementine
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Dice chicken. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium (use remaining oil as needed). Add chicken pieces, sliced garlic, garlic powder, salt, sesame seeds, and soy sauce. Stir to coat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut peppers into large cubes and add to chicken. Cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve on a bed of rice. Clementines can be added to the pepper mixture or served on the side.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 786mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g