- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cover fish with yogurt and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper. Deseed and finely dice the tomato; chop the pineapple. Set all aside separately.
- Cook rice according to the package instructions, then toss with diced tomato. Set aside covered to keep warm.
- Melt butter, then drizzle a small amount into a baking dish.
- Dredge the fish into the breadcrumbs, then place into the prepared dish; drizzle the remaining butter over top.
- Bake fish on the top rack of the oven for 8-15 minutes until crispy and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat peas in a small amount of water on the stove top.
- Serve fish on top of rice, spritzed with juice from the lemon. Serve with peas and pineapple on the side.
Calories: 605kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 408mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 21g