- 4 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 2 breast chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup ASPARAGUS
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 fruit (2-3/8″ dia) lemon
- 1 tsp, ground OREGANO, DRIED
- 4 tbsp, chopped basil, fresh
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 cup hearts artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 2 fruit (2-5/8″ dia) orange
- Begin by cooking pasta according to package directions. Cut chicken into cubes. Heat a skillet on medium high with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook chopped chicken until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and keep skillet warm.
- Cut asparagus into bite-sized pieces (taking care to remove the bottom that is tough in texture). Slice zucchini, slice garlic, squeeze lemon to retrieve 2 tablespoons of lemon juice; chop basil. Cut cheese into small cubes, set aside covered.
- Pour the other tablespoon of oil into the skillet then add garlic; cook for 1-2 minutes. Add asparagus, zucchini, salt and pepper; cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add artichokes, tomatoes, broth, garlic powder; cook until broth has reduced by half. Return the chicken to the skillet. Mix in the herbs, cooked pasta, lemon juice and cheese cubes.
- Serve with orange wedges.
Calories: 537kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 645mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 8g