- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium mango
- 1 medium peppers, jalapeño
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1/3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 12 oz Fish, tuna, fresh, skipjack, raw
- 3 tablespoon oil, vegetable
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 medium squash, summer
- Peel and dice avocado, mango, and red onion. Mince jalapeno and cilantro.
- Combine avocado, mango, jalapeno, onions, cilantro, 2 teaspoons olive oil, lime juice, and salt to taste.
- Pat tuna steaks dry, season with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat until lightly smoking (needs to be hot). Add tuna and sear 2-3 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Serve with salsa.
- To prepare yellow squash, cut into half moon shapes and heat up 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high until hot. Carefully add squash and do not stir for about 1 minute. Stir and continue to saute 3 minutes, or until squash is browned and crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 269mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g