- 1 oz Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 2 stalk, medium (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) celery
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 1/4 tsp, ground tarragon, dried, ground
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 4 pita, large (6-1/2″ dia) pita, whole wheat
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 medium (3″ dia) apple
- Cut cooked shrimp into smaller pieces. Dice celery. Mix diced celery in large bowl with lettuce, sliced tomatoes, tarragon, mayo, salt and pepper and cooked shrimp.
- Stuff pitas with an even amount of seafood mixture. Cut carrots and apples and serve with pita.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 579mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 26g