- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 cup spinach, frozen
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 medium lemon
- 8 ounce shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/8 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta as directed on package for al dente; drain and set aside. Meanwhile, remove spinach from freezer and allow to thaw.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium. Mince garlic and add to hot oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add undrained tomatoes and 1 teaspoon of lemon zest. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from stove and set aside.
- Add shrimp to baking dish. Squeeze excess liquid from thawed spinach and disregard. Add drained spinach, feta, tomato mixture, and cooked pasta to shrimp; stir to combine. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 369mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g