- 1 none cooking spray
- 6 large egg
- 2 large egg white
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and water. Stir in chopped broccoli and mushrooms; pour into skillet and cook, stirring to scramble until no longer runny and eggs are set.
- Remove pan from heat and add cheese; stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve eggs with bagels and grapes on the side.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 618mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g