- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 medium banana
- Chop mushrooms, dice pepper, grate carrot and chop green onion; set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add veggies and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Whisk eggs thoroughly and pour into skillet with veggies. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir to scramble. Continue to cook until no longer runny.
- Toast bread and spread with butter. Serve eggs alongside toast and bananas.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 217mg | Sodium: 232mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g