- 6 large egg
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup pieces mushrooms, white
- 2 medium orange
- 2 medium banana
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and salt together in a bowl.
- Chop the bell pepper and mushrooms into very small pieces.
- Heat a skillet over medium and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the veggies to the hot skillet, cover, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring every minute or so until tender.
- Pour eggs into the skillet and cook until no longer runny, stirring frequently with a spatula to scramble.
- Serve with oranges and bananas on the side.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 280mg | Sodium: 187mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g