- 1/2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 large egg
- 1 cup spinach
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Dice broccoli and bell pepper.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high and spray with cooking spray.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk together; pour into hot skillet.
- Cook until eggs begin to set, then add veggies and cheese. Continue heating until eggs are cooked through, stirring frequently to scramble.
- While eggs are cooking, toast bread.
- Top eggs with salsa and serve with toast and frozen mango on the side.
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 393mg | Sodium: 666mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g