- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 6 large egg
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium orange
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- Chop tomatoes.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes to the hot skillet and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, and Parmesan; add to the skillet.
- Cook about 5 minutes until the eggs are set but still slightly moist, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Meanwhile, toast bread then top with peanut butter.
- Serve eggs alongside orange wedges and peanut butter toast.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 282mg | Sodium: 530mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g