Scrambled Eggs with CauliflowerPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 8 large egg
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 2 medium orange
- Chop cauliflower into smaller pieces and add to a food processor. Process until finely chopped, resembling rice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, and cauliflower.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the egg mixture to the hot pan, then reduce heat to low and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until firm but still nice and moist.
- Toast bread and spread each slice with butter.
- Serve eggs with orange slices and toast on the side.