- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 4 medium orange
- Chop onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers; Slice avocado and separate oranges into wedges. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add vegetables to skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- Whisk together eggs. Spray same skillet with cooking spray and heat again over medium.
- Add eggs and cook until no longer runny, stirring to scramble. Add vegetables to eggs and cook for 1 minute longer; remove from heat.
- Top eggs with avocado slices. Serve with toasted bagels and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 538kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 567mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 9g