- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 cup salsa
- 2 medium orange
- Place bread slices in the toaster.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Whisk together eggs and milk; pour into heated pan. Cook until eggs are set, stirring frequently to scramble.
- Chop spinach and add to eggs; stir together and allow spinach to wilt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide eggs among 4 pieces of toast. Top with salsa and the remaining bread slices.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 374mg | Sodium: 579mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g