- 4 small new potatoes, red or white
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 medium onion
- 4 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 medium orange
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- Pierce each potato with a fork and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH, then allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dice onion and potatoes and add to hot oil. Stir and cook for 10 minutes, allowing onions to caramelize and potatoes to brown. Set aside, covered.
- Whisk eggs together. Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add eggs and allow to cook untouched 2-3 minutes. Gently stir, allowing uncooked eggs to move under cooked eggs. Cook for 3-4 minutes longer, until no longer runny. Stir in spinach to wilt. Remove from heat after 1-2 minutes and garnish with parsley.
- Serve eggs with potatoes and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 120mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 4g