- 12 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 5 stalk green onion
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium banana
- Whisk together egg whites, salt, and pepper. Chop mushrooms and green onions; set aside.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Sauté mushrooms and onions for 2 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Add egg whites and continue to cook until no longer runny, stirring to scramble.
- Add spinach; remove from heat and stir.
- Top eggs with salsa and serve with toast and sliced bananas on the side.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 932mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g