- 3 pound pork roast
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 cup Green Chili Sauce
- 10 each Tortilla, Flour
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 3 teaspoon cilantro
- Cut roast into two smaller pieces and place into slow cooker. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice garlic, and chop onions and cilantro. Add to slow cooker along with salsa, broth, and chili sauce (if desired).
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat has become tender.
- Shred pork using two forks. Return to slow cooker and reheat thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, dice tomatoes and avocado.
- Serve tortillas topped with pork, tomatoes, avocado, and a bit more cilantro.