- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 2 large mushrooms, portabella
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 ounce cream cheese, low fat
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on the package, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, toss in the mushrooms and sauté for 5-10 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Mince garlic and add to mushrooms, along with 1/3 of the broth. Stir to combine; cook 1 minute more.
- Add milk and salt; stir to combine. Add the cooked pasta and the remaining broth.
- Stir in Parmesan, spinach, and cream cheese; cook another 2-3 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with grapes on the side.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 643mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g